Christmas is always a magical time but it takes a lot of planning to get Christmas just right. With gifts and Christmas cards to be bought and delivered, as well as finding the perfect ingredients for Christmas parties, lunches, and dinners, this holiday can turn into a real frenzy.
Nothing that a few planning apps can’t fix, though.
To help you get ready for the festive season, we’ve found the 8 best apps to make sure you don’t miss out on crucial presents an essential Christmas trimmings.
1. GiftPlanner is a free app that covers all year-round special occasions including the big boss, Christmas. You can balance your budget, store photos of the gifts you’ve purchased and even send cards straight from the app with the push of a button. You can also add gifts straight from your browser, so you know you’ve got everything covered.
2. The Christmas List has become a firm favorite for managing budgets and Christmas gifts. The great thing about this app is that you can sync gift lists for delivery and add family and friends straight from your contact list. You can monitor your progress right from the start with the To Do section through to purchased, wrapped, shipped and received. You can also share the app with other family members, so no one gets missed.
3. Gilt is for those that love luxury at Christmas. You can find everything from fashion to home décor at discounted prices. You can also take advantage of exclusive offers available to mobile app users. The wait list is a brilliant function, so if somethings not available there and then you’ll get an alert, so you never miss out.
4. Amazon has become a household name because it’s so simple to use and has great functionality. They have an amazing variety of products available to choose from and you can create wish lists, so nothing slips under Santa’s radar.
5. One Today is an app that’s been developed by Google and is the perfect generosity app. It notifies you about a different non-profit organization each day that friends and family can donate to. If you find Christmas over commercialized, then you can put your money to good use and make a real difference to someone else’s festive season anywhere in the world.
6. Santa’s Bag has been proclaimed by many acknowledged online magazines such as The New York Times, Consumer Reports, USA Today, and Forbes Magazine as a revolutionizing shopping experience. It is like your personal assistant helping you manage your recipes, shopping budget, holiday planning and makes sure you don’t leave anything or anyone behind. You can add favorite merchants, item preferences, shopping and to do lists and includes a Christmas countdown timer so you don’t miss anything.
7. Delish is your app for mouth-drooling Christmas recipes and videos you’ll definitely want to try. Delish offers a myriad of tasty recipes for appetizers, desserts, diverse cuisine displayed in “snack-sized” professional HD videos to fuel your next cooking adventure. Every week you’re exposed to thousands of new recipes for your taste-buds to discover and share with friends and loved ones.
8. Giftster is brilliant when you’re organizing gifts for groups of people like office colleagues or sports clubs and of course, friends and family. You can get people to join Giftster and tell you what they really want for Christmas or create your own lists. You can select gifts from any store in the world with the Fetch function making it easy to find those unique and memorable Christmas presents.